Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Offer IN, but yet to sign

I'm actually pretty excited today!! I've finally received my offer letter from the "transferred" company!

While I was literally jumping around earlier as it is a parellel transfer, meaning I will be receiving the same pay and such from the previous company, suddenly I find myself in doubt. Again.

No thanks to the unsettled issues from the previous clients that still remained, pretty unsettled. Which continue unnerves me up till this day. "What if these clients decide to sue my management, and my ex-boss leaves... and then they want ME to settle it?" "What if the management change their mind again, and they throw me around, AGAIN?" "What if..." "What if..." to the point it's annoying the hell out of me!!

While that has a part, I guess I'm worried about the online portal that I'm assigned to due to 1) I have no experience, 2) I'm the only one in the team, and 3) What if the management decided that they want immediate result??

Damn... Is this a woman issue? I can't stop worrying...

And oh, I will still continue to seek other option outside, which is why I'm the way I am :) Suppose to meet another party for discussion along the way as well...

Alot of choices are better than having no choice at all, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment