Sunday, November 27, 2011

Paul and the White Cat

Whoever says that "Animals have a mind of their own", they are proven right yet again.

Just the other day, me and my colleagues (Paul & Reyner) were walking out from our office (which is our home as well) to Uptown for lunch. While passing through the corridor, a fat white cat was strolling right before us. As I was walking first, I ignore the cat and literally paid no attention at all to it while I passed it.


However, Paul just couldn't resist commenting "Wah! Look at the big fat cat! Surely enjoys a good life. Look at the way she strolls!". I'm pretty sure he said much more than that, but I can't really recall much except that it's all just roll down to "This bloody cat is having a good life".

Right after much of his comments and us just laughing along, the cat literally STOPPED its track right in front of Paul. With that, it proceed with a lazy stretch and gingerly cat-walk along in the slowest possible way while giving Paul a haughty look that seems to have said "Well, yeah. I'm a cat with a great life dude." He went speechless right then.


I can't help laughing out loud recalling the whole scene. Paul and the White Cat. Yeah, that should be the title of this story.

Seriously if you saw his face and the cat's expression... it's really priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment