Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Crazy Week

Seems that I stopped writing for a while, again.

Kinda have to drag myself to write, else I'll stop writing for another few months. Pretty hopeless in keeping myself in track. Heh heh.

Though this crazy week isn't entirely horrible. Managed to slip away for a few days vacation-ing with my family and cousins in Pangkor. I shall write about that soon. It's a blast!

Then one-day trip with my fellow mates up to Genting (unexpected) and Bkt Tinggi (we got lost driving in those old junk road for 2 hours or so). It was a totally random and quite interesting trip.

Then work... ah, the work. Headache and everything. It's all so rush, to the point I'm not too excited about it. Sheesh...

And I spent RM500 on some health products to detoxify my system. Mum gonna kill me. She told me to save for CNY shopping already...

That's like a week or two summary. Hahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment