Sunday, October 16, 2016

A New Beginning - or more like another phase of life!



I didn't realized it been so long! In another 3 months, it will hit 2 years that I last written anything. Either shows how busy I've been with work, life or I've just been damn lazy. Heh!

It has been hectic, from moving to my own place - to prepping myself for the wedding. And yes, you read that right! JACKIE IS GETTING MARRIED!!


Happy Family!! 

I always find something to giggle about. LOL

Well technically and by law, I'm "married" since last year on Feb 13 as I've signed the papers then and there. However, you know the Chinese. We are not married unless we go through the ceremony. Well, that's what our parents say. Haha!

So wedding is coming in December - limited invitations due to space, and basically, child marriage is more for the parents to invite relatives and friends to inform of the wedding, not much for the kids to have fun themselves. So those invited, come and bring crazy fun - those that are not, fret not, we will meet soon! We ain't letting any wedding to tear us apart. But usually, work and crazy life schedules does. Ahem.

With that said, Jackie is hitched! And will be back, when I'm back. Woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment