Friday, March 25, 2011

Welcome to my Life

Yeah, welcome welcome. Though I guess it's more like I'm welcoming myself into a new way to say what I want to say, or those little dialogs that going-on in my head... having a channel to put em out instead of annoying me, by repeating itself.

I'm a seriously weird person, though the word "weird" isn't exactly a favourite description among my fellow mates. They like "crazy" and "extremely loud" more. Sigh, I wonder what did I EVER did to get those terms! *okay, this fake innocence is creeping even me!*

Let's see... I have been thinking about this blog for quite a while now. What exactly do I want to blab about, how and what am I going to term my entries... And I have limitless wonders in my brain! Or perhaps it's more "over-enthusiastic" personality taking over. Hmm...

None the less, even I find myself interested to know what I had in mind. So keep in tab!

No comments:

Post a Comment