Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Do you GROUPON?

I just feel the need to share this, because I thought good discounts should be spread to everyone, no? :)

I heard about group discounts, where a bunch of people come together to purchase something at huge discounts. I knew it was in M'sia from my previous company, where they were in discussion to start it off. Till I found out much later that it's a concept that was being copied around the world, because it just works so well!

Check out this link for Groupon Malaysia - http://www.groupsmore.com/

Some of the current discounts that they have now are - spas, restaurants, trips, manicure/pedicure etc.

I'm just looking forward to see if they can get discounts on hiking backpacks & equipments, extreme activities (i.e. paintball, rock-climbing) - I missed out there water & sky adventure promo :( , digital / electronic gadgets... cos then it be sooo cool!!

One thing for sure, I'm pretty proud of Malaysians :) Groupon managed to secure more than RM61k from the amount donated, which were later topped by Groupon and partners - meant to help Japan.

To end this, I'm just popping up on that site to see what is in store for me next!

No comments:

Post a Comment