Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Writer's Block

There are several topics that I wanted to write about badly but... it's kinda driving me crazy that words don't come as it should or even, the emotion needed for these writing just go... poof! Or haywire. Argh!

I want to talk about "Self-Harm" issue. A topic that is personally quite close to the heart. Especially when I went through websites and articles talking about these.

Or that KFC workers incident. That really makes me blow my freaking top off, as I noticed since school days how some MELAYU (not Islam or Muslim) people these days behaves as though the world owe shits to them.

And also the break-in incidents at my place here that are happening every one or two days by the freaking same group of FOUR that has yet to be caught because the policemen are fucking useless to begin with.

Now, three darn topics that I can't write properly. How bloody annoying is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment