Monday, December 2, 2013

Gorgeous Rambutans!

Enjoy some basic things today - rambutans peeling! 


As usual, me and mum laughed at the 'orang putih' for calling rambutans as "That hairy red ball of a fruit!". Very asian jokes at its best :)

My nephew and niece several years back, who came back to Malaysia for a holiday visit were shocked with every little thing - and rambutans caught their very interest. Both giggles and kept throwing the rambutans at each other, and truly loved the sweet taste of it. They can be so cute when they are not being a monster!

Anyway, did my best to peel of one and a half bag of rambutans. It took me an hour while leaving some for the maid, and nip my fingers in their process of cutting into the skin with a knife for a speedier process.

Simple task makes me happy :)

Two busy-doggies running around me while I'm at it :)
Getting started!
The finish work!

Looks very yummy, right! But my mum commented that it looked more like baby (or quail) eggs than rambutans, so I have to do a 'somewhat' professional shot at it. Haha!

"Professional Shot" - Which speaks and shows very clearly
that it is rambutans, not quail eggs!
The little 'nip' on the middle finger ~
Cute Whiskey with her puppy's eyes <3

Kepochi Maya - this baby is almost blind in both eyes :(

No comments:

Post a Comment