Sunday, December 1, 2013

Learning to live a different life

I know many concerned friends aren't too happy with me 'wasting' my time away in working from home - yet, I have learned to enjoy the simple pleasure of enjoying time with family and myself, away from the rat race. Usually people will reach the point of life, where they realized life is more than all that - I think I've reached this conclusion way earlier than many of my peers. Which ain't that great at times - cos I'm bored to death. So I kept finding ways to keep myself busy - such as finding more means to bring more dough into my bank account, paying bills, and such. Certainly, it can be pretty entertaining at times :)

With the current situation in Malaysia, where everything is finding its way to hike up - my way of living ain't easy, that's for sure. So, lots of planning on income and expenses are coming into play. Working my way to understand handmade crafts and such - sewing, design, creativity... yet ideas seems greater in what I have in my mind that what I sees as the last effort. LOL.


To be honest, I did went for interviews. Unfortunately, none interest me much - mainly because potential amount I'll be earning with these jobs [ salary - (petrol, toll, food expenses) ] ain't that much of a difference from what I am currently doing. So for the amount of time needed to slave myself, doesn't seems to make much sense - at least to me. So I'll have to push harder! Seems like I'll have to push more on giving extra classes than online business now, because the cost will rise further on my side as recent hikes are certainly taking a toll on my earnings. Because of all these, I'm taking serious consideration to work in the UK. And the sudden thought of saving to own a farm in New Zealand sounds very attractive. It will be interesting to see me handling farm animals. Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment