Monday, January 16, 2012

Gong Xi Fa Chai!

Here wishing all the readers a great Dragon year ahead!

I know many people are trying their best to get pregnant or ARE pregnant, here wishes the best for your family and your bundle of joy! But one shouldn’t go all out for the sake of having a DRAGON baby ‘cos it’s about responsibility here :)

I’ve been in this CNY spirit since the beginning of the month itself, extremely rare for me! Usually it is only the day before that I’ll be in full spirit. Even with the shopping.

What’s exactly is the difference? The overloaded shopping on clothes and heels? A new beginning to a money-making career? The fact that this year, 2012 will mark the END of the world?

I don’t know, but hey maybe it’s all those mentioned. I’ve been wondering whether I’ll die this year, and if I end up dead, I wouldn’t want the world to END. Let some nice people lived on, will ya, oh Lord? I wouldn’t want to fly straight to heaven (or majority Chinese believe, it’s hell – kinda sad. I rather heaven, seen enough of “HELL ON EARTH”) for judgement. I would BEG and BEG and BEG that they give me 5 minutes more to do one thing. JUST ONE DAMN THING. And I’m happy.

And I’m sure you must be wondering, what’s that – if of course, you didn’t managed to read my FB or Tweets :P

I just want that 5 minutes to scare the shit out of people by saying, “Hey, guess we are the only ones left. Wait a minute… am I getting transparent? AHHHHH!!” Hopefully, that fella will not die of shock… and he/she may find it as hilarious as I did!

BACK TO CHINESE NEW YEAR…


I’m not exactly keen on going back to Malacca as usual, but hopefully my little cousin will make things more bearable. And oh, I just MUST bring books and games back, else I would have d***, oops… I mean “eek” of boredom (not auspicious to talk about death now, since I’m back on CNY topic. LOL).

Then I’m sure to have a blast in Tapah with my tones of cousins and relatives… Just a pity that my sisters won’t be able to make it back home – miss them and their family very much!

Just wonder what does this DRAGON year have waiting for me. Hope it’s all good :)

So here wishing that our "all-time-favourite" Mister Prosperity will visit us and gives us tonnes of blessings for the year!

GONG XI GONG XI!!

No comments:

Post a Comment