Thursday, January 5, 2012

TVB All-Stars dream. No, I ain't joking!

Okay, there's this little thing about me. I dream nonsense. ALL THE TIME. And it can be so bloody dramatic, it seems more like a movie than a dream. And it's the 80s style! Fuiyoh... I was actually laughing in my dream then, it's just too hillarious!

It started with the appearance of ~ cheng cheng cheng:


Yes, both Jacky and this beautiful lady was in my dream.

Yeap, even Maggie herself!

To say the least, even Chow Yun-Fatt himself.

I actually don't remember the story line but just seeing all these TVB stars appearing in their 80s look (yeah, all young and spunky), it just makes me laugh. Pretty funny and it sure makes my day!

Of course, I did have several other funny dreams before. Back then, when "Journey to the West" was quite a hit show, I was still a wee little kid. I think I'm just 12 years-old or somewhere older. I got so very addicted to the dramas and also Monkey King himself! He's like my idol!

Imagine my surprise when years later the show got featured on the TV channels and it was then I dreamt that I went on the journey to the west with them, and he become my "Sifu". It's not like I was FROM that time. I was learning some tricks and kungfu, totally awesome. And in the end of the dream I travelled back into the present! Apparently, in the dream I am from this present and somehow time travelled to THEIR time. Extremely interesting and hilarious!

With me being Chinese Buddhist from a somewhat traditional family that still holds strongly with our culture, my mum brought me and sister along when we went for the, erm... I think it's called "Fortune Calculation" or something like that. It's where this lady (supposedly in-tune with the other world which consist the heavenly and ghosts), said that Monkey King actually protects my family and asked whether we prayed to him. I was so excited then! (Though pretty much still excited now!)


Or that one time when I dreamt of some really cute Korean boybands? It's not these two bands I attached btw (I just thought it's nice to have some eye-candy when I'm talking about Korean bands :D), I actually do not know the band. But man... in the dream... they are sure cute and me and one of them totally clicked with me! I still drools when I think about it now! Awesome ~

That's only some part of it. I shall write a post later on my nightmarish dreams I had when I was much younger. Apparently it was related to some ghost disturbing me (can't really deny that, more on this later on) - mind you, I was younger than 7 years-old for sure... but you can't deny my imaginative nightmares nor the creepy feeling I had. The feeling still comes to me once in a blue moon, where a few occasions turned my lips just blue and I can't breath then and there!

Anyway, shall end this here :) Look forward to my next post!




No comments:

Post a Comment