Thursday, January 5, 2012

I love heels!

I have been harping on the heels on ChristyNg.com since ages back but never did buy any since I was pretty convinced that my size will varies from the one I'm wearing to the one sold. And I ever so right about that!

Finally decided to visit their place in Taman Mayang, which is actually Christy's home and saw tonnes of shoes. I went ballistic! The only thing pulling me back is, I don't have a strong wealthy man as my backbone to support my craze for pumps. Dang ~

None-the-less, found out that my size in the pump is Size 8 (just in case you who are reading this, decided to get me some? LOL) which is a size larger than d one I'm usually wearing. Yeah, I got big feet. Which is why I can't really understand how some girls are just SIZE 4? Like, that's a kids' shoes for god's sake!

Anyway, back to heels. These are the heels I find oh so lovely but can't buy, as it's already out of stock. If I am to request for custom-made heels, it gonna cost me RM300++ each! Gosh, I'm too broke for that!

SOME YUMMY-LICIOUS HEELS

"LIPSTICK AND GLOSS"
I adore this colour. So sweet, so pink and sweet. If there are some sizes left, I would have bet with you that Mandy herself will fight to own this! This is so her!

"MISS SASSY"
Definitely very sassy. Of elegant and simple design with a slight twist of a ribbon right at the back, this is lovely ~ not to mention it has this gorgeous nude shade. Mandy was to buy this when she decide against it, due to its height. I love it too, but one have to make decisions when faced with choices :)

"MISS LIMEWIRE BERRY"
I've gotten myself this heels! It's of a nicer and attractive shade of purple, and definitely something different compared to the classic black pump :) And it's the 1st heels I noticed!

"KANDY KANE"
An absolutely awesome looking pump that is out of stock as well. Sigh, I would really love to own this. The colour blends really colourfully, though I would prefer if they are of a more striking/brighter colours!

"TAKE MY BREATH AWAY"
A beautiful laced heels. 2nd heels to catch my eyes among the massive amount of them ;) Gives the wearer a very elegant classy feel. And yes, I bought it :)

"BLACK BASIC COVER TOE PLATFORM PUMP"
Very classic, very simple. Looks great on me, but decided that I need more colors on my heels since I always wear dark-coloured clothing!


So I bought myself two pairs of heels, relatively few from me but hey, budget is already screaming their lungs off at me! But it's okay since I didn't buy any heels for quite a while now! Nonetheless, I can't wait for next month to come around, cos I might buy myself another one ;) Nothing can stand between me and my heels, no, not even a cute handsome hunk... Maybe I'll give it a thought if he's interested in me. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment