Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Goals!

Honestly, I was worried the first few weeks. It kinda drove me to a corner. Things happened. Things said. Things discussed. So you can pretty imagine how this really cracking my brain up.

Frustrations indeed, was running high then. Together with doubts, confrontations, lies...

I end up asking the Lord, what has he plan for me this round again. (Okay, I'm a Buddhist who believe that Buddha is a greater human being who achieve enlightenment who guide us to the right path and he's not a God - and nor I embrace Christianity as I do not agree with certain things they preach = Thus I'm a person who believe in that ONE LORD, for I know he is there in any form as long as we believe in him. I don't believe that one have to embrace any religion just to know him. We all know him since our birth). So I asked him this, "Please guide me. I have made up my mind, but I really need to be sure, in my heart that it is the right thing to do. Please show me guidance, Lord." Simple words, and it made me feel much better. After making my decision, I just need to take a step at a time while noticing my surrounding. No longer do I need to get all stressed-up. And things go by so smoothly, I almost can't believe it's my life!

With that said, it is with my pleasure to announce that I'll be doing part-time with my current company while helping Dad out with his new business venture :) Going back home is great, really miss the atmosphere (it is not easy to stay and work with colleagues/housemates as there seriously no working hours - drives me nuts! *PS: Do not mean I dislike them, but I need personal space too) but it makes me lazy much easier as well. Means I gotta figure some schedule out!

Along the way, there are several things to handle as well :) It all seems like alot, but I'm quite excited. At least it's something to call my own!

So here it goes, a great Dragon year it will be :) Screw the predictions thingy...

No comments:

Post a Comment